PARTNERS User Group
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information and credit card information) when you:
- Register for a conference on our Website;
- Purchase an additional conference session such as an educational workshop, or purchase a guest badge on our Website;
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website. We maintain the data that you provide us, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database in the United States.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Using Information We Collect
The Partners User Group strives to provide you with the best possible experience and provide exactly what you've requested. To do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Process your registration; and
- Schedule meetings; and
- Provide the services you request; and
- Inform you of additional Conference services and events; and
- Use your information and session attendance data for marketing purposes by Teradata
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services, including maintaining the conference management database and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than the Partners User Group and Teradata.
- On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you or received from a partner. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of our customer data. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. It is our practice to use encryption whenever we receive or transmit sensitive data.
Established October 12, 2015