Managed Services Masterminds (MSM)
The Managed Services Masterminds (MSM) are a group of smart, innovative, forward thinking customers, chosen from a cross section of industries that have the ability and knowledge to influence the world of Managed Services.
Established to serve as a conduit to Teradata regarding managed service-related strategic topics for Teradata customers by seeking thought leadership, input for future offerings and objective solutions to their concerns.
The scope of the Managed Services Masterminds are service-related areas that include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Offer Portfolio — Current and Planned
- Value Positioning and go to Market Strategy
- Delivery Operations — Teradata Operations Management (TOM), Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning
- Customer Interface, Training, Documentation
- Managed Services Ordering/Contracting, and areas deemed appropriate by the MSM
Become A Memberof the Managed Services Masterminds
- Networking opportunities with data professionals from global companies using Teradata
- Active participation in a respected, professional organization with direct, positive impact on Teradata Managed Services (MS) users
- Advance information regarding new features of Teradata Managed Services
- Direct communication with key Teradata members with potential to influence strategic MS initiatives
- Potential to work with other Teradata MS customers to enhance and mature Teradata MS
- No conference fees for Teradata Analytics Universe Conference
- Recognition as part of the Managed Services Masterminds Advisory Council
- On an annual basis, we request your participation in four conference calls, approximately 60–90 minutes each.
- Attend two face-to-face meetings. The Spring Meeting is typically held in the Teradata Executive Briefing Center in San Diego, CA. The Fall Meeting is held prior to the Teradata Analytics Universe Conference, at the same location as the Universe venue.
- Attend the Analytics Universe Conference
- Be a Teradata Managed Services Customer, consultants are not eligible
- Must have your company/management approval and commitment as outlined in the MSM Guideline document
- Sign a non-disclosure statement annually
- Minimum of one-year service on the MSM
- A company may not have more than one representative on the MSM
- Maximum number of members is 12 customers