Code of Conduct
Teradata Partners User Group Code of Conduct
At Teradata Analytics Universe we want a safe and productive environment for everyone. To that end, this code of conduct spells out the behavior we support and don't support at conferences. Primarily, we want to be clear that we don't condone harassment or offensive behavior, at our conference venues or anywhere.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of Gender, Gender Identity, Age, Sexual Orientation, Disability, Physical Appearance, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, National Origin or Technology Choices.
Examples of harassment include offensive comments, verbal threats or demands, sexualized images in public spaces, intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of sessions or events, and unwelcome physical contact or sexual attention.
In addition to harassment, we also do not allow other forms of unacceptable behavior, including:
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, inappropriate or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by event staff, in any event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs.
- Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas. This includes the use of electronic cigarettes.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.
We expect all participants—attendees, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers—to follow the Code of Conduct during the conference. This includes conference-related social events at off-site locations, and in related online communities and social media. Participants asked to stop any inappropriate behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating this Code of Conduct may be given a warning or expelled from the conference without a refund, at the discretion of the PARTNERS User Group leadership.
Please bring any concerns to the immediate attention of the event staff, or contact Teradata Analytics Universe. We thank our participants for your help in keeping the event welcoming, respectful, and friendly to all participants.
The Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by Teradata PARTNERS User Group and the terms are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to Partner’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves.