aAdvanced Analytics PAC
The Advanced Analytics Product Advisory Council (AA PAC) is a group of existing Teradata customers who provide input to Teradata on the Teradata Analytics Platform product stack and advanced analytics related consulting services, support and positioning along with other related Teradata products and platforms.
The AA PAC is comprised of customers working with the Teradata and open source advanced analytics products. Currently, the AA PAC is limited to a total of ten (10) customer members. AA PAC members are asked to serve a minimum of one year on the council and must be an existing Teradata customer. If an AA PAC member resigns from their current position, they must relinquish their membership on the AA PAC. In addition to customers, representatives from Teradata Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services act as advisors to the AA PAC.
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like more information, please contact Leah.Rumbarger@Teradata.com
- Represent the Teradata Advanced Analytics Discovery Platform install base
- Advancing the Teradata Advanced Analytics product set
- Networking opportunities with data professionals from global companies using Teradata
- Directly interface with Teradata personnel responsible for product planning and direction
- Gain advance knowledge and influence the direction of new product features and functionality
- Peer to peer interaction and exchange with other PAC members
- Represent fully the business and technical needs of the customer
- Recognition as part the Teradata Advanced Analytics Product Advisory Council
- Participate in periodic product planning reviews with Teradata developers and personnel - review, discuss, advise, and influence feature requirements, release schedules, and contents
- If required, discuss and advise on which enhancement requests (ERs) should be included in upcoming releases
- Remain current with Teradata Advanced Analytics product direction by collectively utilizing and validating all features of the Teradata Advanced Analytics product line
- Provide suggestions and lessons learned back to the Teradata Advanced Analytics customer base on a timely basis
In order to accomplish the council's responsibilities, the following is required:
- Be a Teradata Advanced Analytics Customer with a current Teradata Advanced Analytics system; consultants are not eligible.
- Attendance on quarterly conference calls of 1 to 2 hours duration.
- Attendance at two face-to-face meetings requiring overnight travel is necessary. This consists of two Product planning review meetings, one in March/April and one in September/October. These face-to-face meetings will be held at one of the Teradata offices in either San Diego or San Carlos, California, and/or in conjunction with Teradata Analytics Universe. The meetings will allow PAC members access to a variety of Teradata developers and executives.
- Working groups may be formed as needed to tackle specific topics, e.g., Teradata Advanced Analytics migrations, security, upgrades, etc. If selected to participate, the PAC member will commit to be available for conference calls as required by the group.
- Long-distance phone calls to other customers may be required in the process of following up with them on specific projects.
- Other time spent on committee work will vary, averaging five hours per month.
- A non-disclosure statement must be signed by each member.
- Minimum of one year service on the PAC is required.
- A company may not have more than one representative on the PAC.
- Maximum number of members is 15 customers, and 6 Teradata representatives.
- Willingness to utilize and validate new product features and report back to the PAC on experiences/lessons learned.
- Must have your company/management approval and commitment as outlined in this Membership Requirements section
When filling vacancies, in order to keep a well-balanced PAC, the following criteria will be considered in relationship to the existing members and the new applicant:
- Skill Mix
- System Size Mix
- System Type (Hardware and Operating System Platform)
- Market Segment (Finance, Retail, Transportation, etc.) Mix
- Applications will be kept on file for (1) one year from the date of submission.
- The PAC executive committee can choose to contact well-qualified prior applicants even if it has been more than 1 year since their application. The applicant will be asked to update their application and resubmit.
- Previous company representation on the PAC will not be considered (no company can reserve seats on PAC).
Teradata Advanced Analytics Product Advisory CouncilMembers
KSENIJA DRASKOVIC, Chair
Associate Fellow and Head Data Scientist
Ksenija Draskovic is Associate Fellow and Head Data Scientist at Verizon Wireless. She has over 15 years of experience in leveraging advanced analytics and multi-channel data for understanding and providing details of market trends and behavioral insights. She and her team are responsible for embedding Analytics into day to day operational business processes and deploying solutions throughout the organization.
She holds B.S. degree in Electronics Engineering and Masters in Computer Science.
Senior Program Administrator
Manager Data Science Loyalty/Customer Advanced Analytics
Robertino Mera, MD, PhD
Senior Director and Head, Epidemiology
Head of Central Analytics
VP Advanced Analytics Service Offering Management
Awny Al Omari
Leah Rumbarger is the Executive Liaison for the Teradata Advanced Analytics PAC. Leah has held a variety of positions within marketing since she joined Teradata. She has held positions in IT, Marketing Shared Services and Product Management. For the past three years she has lead a series of customer go to market programs for Product and Services Marketing including an internal sales council that facilitates dialogue between Teradata Sales, Engineering, Services, and Product Management. Leah has more than 15 years of program management experience and a Masters of Business Administration.